The wireless network "eduroam" at UPJS MF
Students and Faculty staff can use wireless network "eduroam" at UPJS in the Faculty facilities, which is also the official service of UPJS provided to students and employees. Eduroam network at UPJS is a part of the project Eduroam allowing access to network for users of the institutions involved in the project. Eduroam network users must follow the roaming policy settled by Eduroam network coordinator, the Association of SANET.
Where may I connect?
- Trieda SNP 1 – Aula
- Trieda SNP 1 – Student's dressing room
- Trieda SNP 1 – Library MF
- Trieda SNP 1 – Faculty Hall
- Trieda SNP 1 – The Lecture rooms 1-4
- Trieda SNP 1 – The Lecture rooms A a B
- Trieda SNP 1 – The Lecture room C
- Trieda SNP 1 – The Lecture room D
- Trieda SNP 1 – The Lecture room E
- Trieda SNP 1 – The Lecture rooms F a H
- Trieda SNP 1 – The Lecture room G
- Trieda SNP 1 – The Lecture room I a Dean’s office
- Trieda SNP 1 – The Lecture room J
- Trieda SNP 1 – Department of Medical and Clinical Biochemistry
- Trieda SNP 1 – Department of Medical and Clinical Microbiology
- Trieda SNP 1 – Department of Medical Informatics
- Trieda SNP 1 – Department of Experimental Medicine
- Trieda SNP 1 – Laboratory of Research Bio-models
- Trieda SNP 1 – 1st Department of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Medicine
- Rastislavova 43 – Department of Infectology and Travel Medicine
- Rastislavova 43 – Department of Traumatology
- Šrobárova 2 – Department of Public Health and Hygiene a Department of Epidemiology
- wherever the eduroam SSID is available
How can I connect?
- Activate your UPJS email account.
- UPJS email accounts are generated automatically.
- Students are informed about their logins and passwords through personal message in AIS.
- Contact RNDr. Ján Krivoš-Belluš (Department of Medical Informatics, section III, 6th floor) if you have any technical problems with your UPJS email account.
- Generate your eduroam password.
- Based on your UPJS email account generate a password for eduroam network at https://wifi.upjs.sk/.
- To generate your eduroam password enter your email (Email Login) and email password (Email Heslo) into the first two fields and then the password you want to use for eduroam (twice in Nové WiFi/Proxy Heslo, Nové WiFi/Proxy Heslo (zopakovať)). Confirm it with the button "Zmenit".
- Login to the eduroam network.
- Search for wireless networks with SSID eduroam.
- Enter your email and eduroam password on your mobile device when you want to be connected to eduroam network.
Last update: 09.02.2017