- A new Erasmus+ mobility type for teaching for staff from foreign enterprises, who are invited by the university to give lectures on topics from practice for the students of the university.
- This type of mobility is available to staff from the following countries: Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Holland, Croatia, Ireland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Hungary, Malta, Germany, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Austria, Romania, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Italy, Turkey, United Kingdom.
- The sending organisation can be any public or private organisation active in the labour market or in the fields of education, training and youth:
- a public or private, a small, medium or large enterprise (including social enterprises);
- a public body at local, regional or national level;
- a social partner or other representative of working life, including chambers of commerce, craft/professional associations and trade unions;
- a research institute;
- a foundation;
- a school/institute/educational centre (at any level, from pre-school to upper secondary education, and including vocational education and adult education);
- a non-profit organisation, association, NGO;
- a body providing career guidance, professional counselling and information services.
- The financial support for the staff mobility is paid by the inviting institution, i.e. by the Pavol Jozef Šafárik University in Košice.
- The amount of the individual support (for accommodation and for daily expenses) is defined by the grant category for the country within which the staff member gives his/her lectures – in our case the grant category for Slovakia.
- In case of a mobility for invited staff the minimum number of 8 teaching hours is not applicable.
- The financial support consists of a travel grant based on the distance between the university and the guest’s workplace and an individual support (grant category for Slovakia).
- The minimum number of days for a mobility is set for 2 consecutive days.
- The workplace of the Pavol Jozef Šafárik University in Košice reports its intention to invite a staff member from an enterprise abroad to the International Relations Office, and they finalise the conditions of its implementation in co-operation.
- The workplace of the Pavol Jozef Šafárik University in Košice sends the proposal of the invitation letter for the invited guest (a compulsory document) at least one month before the planned period of the mobility to the International Relations Office.
- The invited guest prepares his/her Mobility Agreement Staff Mobility For Teaching in co-operation with the inviting workplace, ensures the necessary signature at his/her workplace and sends the document to the International Relations Office.
Agreement on Providing Financial Support (Financial Agreement)
- The invited guest will be contacted by the International Relations Office before the mobility, and will be asked to provide the exact dates of travel and mobility activity, and his/her bank account details.
- The IRO prepares the guest’s financial agreement only when:
- it received all the necessary documents from the guest
- the guest announces the exact dates of his/her mobility
- The financial agreement is signed after the arrival of the guest, and 100% of the grant will be transferred to the guest, or he/she will be able to receive his/her grant in cash at the cash desk of the university as soon as s/he signs the financial agreement.
a/ max. 3 days of individual support + travel grant based on the distance calculator in case of the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland
b/ max. 5 days of individual support + travel grant based on the distance calculator in case of other programme countries
Individual support (accommodation+meal)/day in EUR:
Travel grant in EUR:
|between 10 and 99 km:||20 EUR/participant|
|between 100 and 499 km:||180 EUR/participant|
|between 500 and 1999 km:||275 EUR/participant|
|between 2000 and 2999 km:||360 EUR/participant|
|between 3000 and 3999 km:||530 EUR/participant|
|between 4000 and 7999 km:||820 EUR/participant|
|8000 km or more:||1500 EUR/participant|
- The inviting workplace of the Pavol Jozef Šafárik University in Košice prepares 2 copies of the confirmation for the mobility and sends it to the International Relations Office for approval and for signing.
- The International Relations Office gives this confirmation to the invited guest.
- The invited guest has to:
- fill in the EU survey online report, which will be sent to his email address right after the mobility
- hand in the following documents at the International Relations Office:
- Staff Mobility Agreement – signed by the sending enterprise
- Proof of payment for the accommodation (invoice, bill, etc.)
- Proof of payment for the trip:
- Travelling by plane: confirmation of payment for the airline tickets, copies of the e-tickets, boarding passes
- Travelling by train: confirmation of payment for the tickets, tickets
- Travelling by car: please fill in the Details of the Erasmus+ Mobility document
Information on contributions for mobility participants within the Erasmus+ program beyond the basic grant rates
Online Linguistic Support
Test before the mobility is mandatory.
International Relations Office (Erasmus Office)
Pavol Jozef Šafárik University in Košice
Šrobárova 2, 041 80 Košice
Monday, Tuesday: 12.00 – 15.00
Thursday, Friday: 8.00 – 11.00
If you need to visit the IRO outside of office hours, please, make an appointment in advance.