Internationalisation, interdisciplinarity and innovation of higher education at the Pavol Jozef Šafárik University in Košice
Within the framework of the project Internationalisation, interdisciplinarity and innovation of higher education at the Pavol Jozef Šafárik University in Košice (UPJŠ) we implement activities that increase the international dimension of the university. We welcomed several international experts at our university and organised numerous events, workshops, and lectures.
Events and activities:
Spring internationalised school for the PhD students of the UPJŠ
Certified international interdisciplinary courses
- lecture with prof. Dr. Robert Alexy "The philosophy of Law"
- lectures and discussions with prof. Dr. hab. Wojciech Gizicki:
- "European Security and Intercultural Dialogue. Is it possible?"
- "Visegrad Group Cooperation"
- "National Security in Poland
- lectures and discussions with Dr. Györgyi NYIKOS, PhD., National University of Public Services, Hungary
- lectures and discussions with Prof. Dr. Oliver Sievering, University of Public Administration and Finance Ludwigsburg, Germany
Last update: 25.01.2019