Who is the coordinator for work with students with special requirements?
The coordinator is a member of the faculty teaching staff, which is responsible to ensure the learning conditions for students with special requirements in education field. Coordinator is responsible for the area of ??support and care for students, including applicants with specific educational requirements at the faculty (associated with major changes in the health status).
Coordinator can be contacted in the following areas:
• Information about the faculty
• Information about the study
• Information about entrance exams
• Arranging meetings with the Head of faculty / department / clinic
• Ensuring form of the entrance exams
• Helping to ensure study conditions and solving the educational problems.
Coordinator for work with students with special requirements at the Medical Faculty:
Mgr. Martina Chylová, PhD.
1. Department of Psychiatry
Trieda SNP 1, 040 11 Košice
Tel: 055/6402590, 055/2343391