⇒ Sports activities will be carried out during the whole summer semester from 14/02/2021 to 20/05/2021 (14 weeks)
- STUDENTS HAVE TO BE REGISTERED FOR A PARTICLULAR SPORTS ACTIVITY (exact time and day) IN AIS2.
- STUDENTS WILL BE GRANTED CREDITS FOR THE COURSE BASED ON THE ATTENDANCE AND ACTIVE PARTICIPATION.
- It is mandatory for all students to use their students´ mail accounts to contact teachers. (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Attendance is mandatory. Students are allowed to have two absences.
- Missed class policy: students are only allowed to make-up the same type of class (e.g.:gym for gym, aerobic for aerobic), students are not allowed to make up the class on the same as day their regular class is scheduled, students are obliged to inform the teacher they want to make up their regular class at the beginning of the class, students are obliged to inform the teacher about the day and time of their regular class.
Badminton and table tennis
|Mgr. Marcel Čurgali, email@example.com
Mgr. Richard Melichar, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mgr. Dávid Kaško, PhD., email@example.com
Mgr. Patrik Berta, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Mgr. Ladislav Kručanica, PhD., email@example.com|
|Mgr. Richard Melichar, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mgr. Petra Tomková, PhD., email@example.com|
|Body Form||Mgr. Alena Buková, PhD., firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mgr. Agata Horbacz, PhD., email@example.com|