Citation PRO is a tool that facilitates the citation of information sources when writing theses, professional articles and monographs, etc. Allows creation, management, export and sharing of citations. Contains over 6,000 citation styles including ISO 690, Chicago, Harvard, APA, IEEE, MLA, and more. Citations can be generated directly according to the title of the document, according to DOI, ISBN or ISSN, or they can be inserted using defined forms. It is possible to obtain citations using a direct, unique import from the library catalog of the University Library or other specialist databases. Citation PRO offers additional tools for Word and Firefox and Chrome browsers (downloads bibliographic data about documents from the web).
ACCESS to CitacePRO:
- Open the website www.citacepro.com
- Register using the “Registration” icon located on the main page under login
- When registering, enter the university email address, because access is only tied to the university’s domain (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The system will send a form to the specified email where you need to enter a password
- CitacePRO is fully available for use