TIP – UPJŠ is the centre of scientific and technological excellence at UPJŠ in Košice in the fields of biomedicine, biotechnology, information technologies, and advanced materials. The main mission of TIP – UPJŠ is the construction of a high-quality centre of capitalized research and applications, with an efficiently working environment for business activities in the high-tech industry.
Partial objectives of the TIP – UPJŠ:
- The internationally acceptable level of modern capitalized research in a limited number of scientific areas
- High potential for technology transfer by outputs through its own start-up companies
- Realistic cooperation with high-tech industry in the above mentioned areas
- Membership in the European research area (ERA) and European technology platform (ETP) networks
- Contribution to the growth of regional/national economy and employment increase through the creation of over-standard conditions for investors in the high-tech industry by offering results of capitalized research
Management of TIP-UPJŠ