Social counselling means essential and specialized social counselling in:
- Issues in problems in social relations;
- Deficiencies in social capabilities;
- Problems in the exercise of social roles (role of a child, partner, employee, citizen, student);
- Problems with the management of social change (loss of family, employment, poor health).
It shall further be involved in the following:
- Interpersonal conflicts in a variety of relationships with an emphasis on problem solving in relationships, not personality issues;
- Solution to problems of social adaptation and social problems (unemployment, socio-economic problems, health problems, severe disability);
- Other problems in the area of socio-pathological phenomena.
Social counselling is provided by Assoc. Prof. Mgr. Soňa Lovašová, PhD., a specialist from the Department of Social Work of the Faculty of Arts via email. You can contact her with the questions on this email: firstname.lastname@example.org.