Lecture title: Data analytics in MATLAB environment
Date: 13.2.2024, from 14:00 p.m. to 16:00 p.m.
Location: The study room A. Merici, PA9
Abstract:Data processing brings several challenges. Data can be located in many different places and often needs to be edited before it can be used. Depending on the type of data, an algorithm needs to be chosen to process it. Various prediction models based on machine learning and Deep Learning are trending. The algorithm often needs to be scaled and deployed in different types of applications.
During the workshop, we will demonstrate the capabilities of the MATLAB environment for data analytics:
- Accessing data in files, databases or from measurement devices
- working with raw data (missing data, noise, drift)
- creating algorithms for image, signal and other types of data processing
- working with artificial intelligence algorithms – machine learning and deep learning
- scaling algorithms for big data (Big Data) – integrating algorithms into applications.