Skip to content

Research Post-Doc Emplyment

0minút, 30sekúnd

If you are coming to conduct research or to advance your accademic career at our university, you have several options. 

In general, the first thing you need to do, is to contact one of researchers, under whom/ with whom you would like to work. You need to clearly express what you wish to do, from when, for how long, and provide credentials for the person ( CV, other documents confirming experience). I tis at the discretion of the person, or the department to decide wether they have the material and personal capacity to receive you. In the email 

  • EU Citizens
  • Third Country Citizens

Study at UPJŠ