The Faculty of Medicine presented itself to high school students at the UPJŠ Open Day on Friday, 21 October, 2022. Information about the conditions of admission to study at our Faculty was provided by the staff of our Study department in the information spot. In addition, the students were actively engaged by the staff of our various departments in the framework of varied activities, during which the interested students could see and touch various study aids, models of the human body, human bones, and various instrumentation used in surgery, cardiac surgery, stomatology, and stomatosurgery.
The program of the Faculty of Medicine, UPJŠ was provided by:
✔️Interactive programme "GET TO KNOW THE SECRETS OF THE HUMAN BODY"
• The staff of the Department of Anatomy, UPJŠ FM, and the staff of the Department of Nursing Care, UPJŠ FM
✔️ Interactive programme "HOW SURGICAL AND DENTAL TOOLS RELIEVE PAIN"
• The staff of the Department of Surgery UPJŠ FM and UNLP and the Department of Heart Surgery UPJŠ FM and VÚSCH, a.s.
• The staff of the Department of Stomatology and Maxillofacial Surgery UPJŠ FM and Akadémia Košice, N.O.
✔️ Lecture "PRESENTING THE PHYSIOTHERAPY STUDY PROGRAMME"
• Assoc. prof. PhDr. Viliam Knap, PhD., MHA, MPH from the Department of Physiatry, Balneology and Medical Rehabilitation UPJŠ FM and UNLP
✔️Lecture "STUDY LABORATORY DIAGNOSTIC METHODS IN HEALTH CARE"
• Assoc. prof. RNDr. Miroslava Rabajdová, PhD. from the Department of Medical and Clinical Biochemistry, UPJŠ FM
✔️ Presentation of CSVM "VIRTUAL REALITY - THE HUMAN BODY AS YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET"
• MDDr. Jakub Jánošík, MDDr. and Mgr. Dagmar Korpová from the Centre of Simulator and Virtual Medicine, UPJŠ FM