Dear Students of the Academic Community
of University of Pavol Jozef Šafárik in Košice, the Faculty of Medicine
Based on Decree no. 171 of 21 September 2022 and according
to Articles 13 and 13a of Election Rules to the Academic Senate of UPJŠ FM
the Academic Senate of UPJŠ FM announces that
the additional elections of four representatives of UPJŠ FM students
to the Student part of the Academic Senate of UPJŠ FM will take place on
18 October 2022 from 8.00 to 16.00.
Additional elections will be made using information and communication technologies.
Candidate proposals can be submitted:
- by post or personally at the Mail-room of UPJŠ FM, address: AS UPJŠ FM, Trieda SNP 1, 040 11 Košice, Slovakia in the sealed envelope with the label „Proposal for candidate as a member of the AS UPJŠ FM“, or
- via university e-mail as an attachment to the message delivered to the secretariat of the Academic Senate: email@example.com and with the indication of the message subject „Proposal for candidate as a member of the AS UPJŠ FM“.
Candidate proposals can be submitted by any member of the Student Part of Academic Community of UPJŠ FM. Candidate can also propose himself/herself. Candidate proposal must include:
- name, surname, degree, postgraduate degree, functional and work position, age of candidate and an evidence year of study (if candidate is a student)
- written declaration of candidate that he/she agrees with candidature
- name and signature of proponent/s
Only proposals that meet all the requirements in accordance with the Elections Rules to the Academic Senate of UPJŠ FM will be accepted. The Election Rules are published on UPJŠ FM website: /lekarska-fakulta/fakulta/organy-fakulty/akademicky-senat/.
Deadline for nominations: 4 October 2022, 15.00.
Košice 21 September 2022
doc. Ing. Jaroslav Majerník, PhD.
Head of Academic Senate of UPJŠ FM