Skip to content

Residence Permit

0minút, 27sekúnd

Students coming from EU or EEA countries do not need a student visa, but are obliged to report their residence in Slovakia to the Foreign Police in person within 10 working days from entering the territory of the Slovak Republic.

Students coming from other countries need to apply for a student visa at the Embassy or Consulate of the Slovak Republic abroad.


More information available on:


Address of Foreign Police Office:

Oddelenie cudzineckej polície PZ Košice
Trieda SNP 35
040 11 Košice
The Slovak Republic
Phone No. +421-9619-31208


Study at UPJŠ