Department of Medical Informatics and Simulator Medicine provides filming and video processing services, particularly for teaching purposes. Except of pedagogic video-documentation, it deals with various specialized, scientific and special events organized by Pavol Jozef Šafárik University in Košice, Faculty of Medicine. Such events include also the graduation ceremony of the Faculty of Medicine at Pavol Jozef Šafárik University. Current and former graduation ceremonies, recorded in DVD, or BD-R (from year 2014) form are available to order from the department’s secretary office.
- The graduates who are interested in video recordings are asked to fill in Order form.
- Data from Order form will be used in invoice that will be sent to the customer. The price of a DVD is 18 € or BD 20 € including VAT. Additional postal charge will be required according to the destination country (except Slovak Republic).
- Invoice of video recordings will be delivered after 40 working days from the date of a graduation ceremony.
- The payment should be realized by bank transfer.
- The video recording will be sent to the customer’s address after identification of the invoice payment.
- Video recordings will be distributed within 3 working days after receiving the payment in the case of archived records.
Contact and additional information:
Department of Medical Informatics and Simulator Medicine
Pavol Jozef Safarik University, Faculty of Medicine
Trieda SNP 1
040 11 Kosice
Tel./VoIP: +421 55 234 3405