The Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic will provide 300 scholarships for foreign applicants to study at Slovak universities in the academic year 2023/2024.
Who is it for:
This scholarship is intended for students with permanent residence abroad who are applying to study at UPJŠ.
How much you can get:
400 € per month
4,000 € for one academic year (excluding July and August)
12 000 € during the first three years of study.
Method of payment:
The scholarships will be paid through Pavol Jozef Šafárik University in Košice. The scholarship will be awarded during the first three years of higher education in the study programmes of the first level (Bachelor’s) and study programmes combining the first and second levels (Doctoral) carried out in a full-time form of study in Slovakia.
Taking the SAT test: Home – SAT Suite of Assessments | College Board
|Dates of next SAT test registrations||SAT test dates|
|April 21, 2023||May 6, 2023|
|May 19, 2023||June 3, 2023|
Other conditions and criteria:
– The applicant must complete the application form with attachments and submit it in the system no later than June 30, 2023.
– The applicant must be ranked in the regional or overall ranking up to a specified number of allocated scholarships (30 per region and 300 overall).
– the Candidates’ ranking will be determined solely based on the results of the International SAT test and consists of two main sections, which are divided into 3 tests:
1.) Evidence-Based Reading and Writing a. separately the Reading test and b. separately the Writing and Language test.
– the applicant must score a minimum of 1050 on the SAT test to be considered for a scholarship.
– The applicant must be admitted to and enrolled in a full-time study programme in the first level of study or a full-time study programme combining the first and second level of study at a university located in the Slovak Republic. The study programme to which the student applies may be conducted in any language or combination of languages.
Contact person at UPJŠ:
Ing. Zuzana Kratyinová – firstname.lastname@example.org